Sunday, February 13, 2011

Christian Acroyms

I guess all of us have seen the WWJD bracelets that have been popular over the last few years. Of course, if we knew or really cared about what Jesus would do, the world would be transformed into something that looks nothing like what we see today.

Around the world, and even here in the US, there is a hatred for Christians that I could not imagine 20 years ago. The bible predicted that the earth would come to hate Christians, and I have lived long enough to see that prediction come true. The freedom that is preached in the bible is apparently too much for the dictators and communists around the world.

Anyway, at the risk of inciting fresh hatred for freedom loving and Jesus worshiping Christians around the world, I am listing a few acronyms that are helpful in bringing about the right attitude for getting along with people:

THINK (before you speak, is what you are going to say:)
Truthful? Helpful? Inspirational? Necessary? Kind?
If the answer to one of these is "no", then don't say it.

JOY
Jesus first, Others second, You last

GRACE
God's Riches At Christ's Expense

PUSH
Pray Until Something Happens

BIBLE
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

There are lots more out there; here's a list I found recently. I thought I would post this while it was still legal to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment