Friday, April 17, 2009

France, the war, and taxes

James Gregory, heard on the John Boy and Billy Show Friday morning, April 17, 2009


We have the first amendment; it’s on shaky legs but the first amendment’s here (in America). Now if I was criticizing my country, if I was criticizing the military, and if I was saying something that was anti-American, not one person would say to me “You better watch your mouth, you’re going to get in trouble.” It’s only when I defend or criticize another nation or another group of people.


These people are not our allies. Pakistan is not our ally. We have no allies. We’ve never had any allies. The rest of the world has an ally in us. My big deal with France is, right now, in France, it has been since World War II, there are over 31,000 little, white, wooden crosses on French soil and they represent the 32,000 American soldiers who died on French soil saving their ass from Nazis. And all these years go by and we gotta tip toe around because France don’t like us no more? France can go to hell! Who needs France? I can get a bottle of wine anywhere else. Name anything else we need France for. Nothing; the hell with them!


The United States, and I know sometimes I’m referred to as a wacko, we are going to have to pick one country, and I don’t care which one it is because they are all the same. It can be Syria, it can be Pakistan, it can be Saudi Arabia – they’re not our ally; it can be Lebanon; we gonna have to go in there and bomb one of those countries back to the stone age. There won’t even be a cockroach left. And let that be the message to the rest of the Middle East. This is what you get if you threaten us one more time.


I don’t know what happened. I wish we had people that had the courage of people like a Martin Luther King Jr, who I’ve always said was probably one of the top 50 bravest men that whoever lived. See, even as smart as he was, and as dedicated as he was, and as passionate as he was, Martin Luther King Jr knew that he couldn’t walk over that bridge by himself and get anything done. He knew he couldn’t lay down and block traffic by himself. He needed 200,000 fellow citizens, he needed 300,000, he needed 400,000, and that’s what we’re gonna need. The American people have really gotta take this into their own hands. See, with enough help, I could seal the Texas border. But see I need about 300,000 - 350,000 of my fellow citizens. See I could shut Washington down and make them pay attention to us. We’ll show up in Washington for a rock star, you know, that’s what Obama is, to see somebody make a speech, then go back home. But we need… we’re losing our country, we’re losing our country.


And about taxes, you know about the taxes, oh we are just gonna raise taxes on the rich, of course the rich are anybody that makes more than $200 grand a year. But you’re seeing now what I talked about last fall. See, you’re talking about trillions of dollars. Forget raising the tax rate to 50 percent, suppose you raise it to 90 percent, or took it all. If you took all the money of all the millionaires in this country, all of it; it don’t come up to trillions.


The politicians will never let you go. They keep taking this money and taking this money and taking this money. Just because they don’t take it by income tax doesn’t mean you’re not paying. You’re paying more than your fair share and you’re going to keep doing that until we just say, “I’ve had enough.”


And these bastards in Washington, look what else they just did. In the year 2009, they just gave themselves a raise. 435 millionaires just gave themselves a raise of over $4,000 a year. Multiply that times over 500; there’s a few million dollars. It never ends for them. Now GM lays off, the banking industry lays off people; have you read in the paper yet where the government’s laid off anybody? Not one bureaucrat, not one civil service person has lost their job. Because see, anytime they want more money, they just confiscate more from us.


I am so sick of it, I am so sick of it. If I were to win the lottery, and had massive amounts of money and I didn’t have to worry about money at all, I swear to God I would put a wall around my 4 acres and I think I would just sit there with all my weapons loaded and I would truly be in a position to say, “Look, I don’t have to take it no more.” And that’s what it’s gonna take.


You can listen to the entire rant here.


No comments:

Post a Comment